Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Sentence Expansion

 Sentence Expansion

They had an argument.

When: 

April 19th, last week, last month, last Saturday, last Tuesday.

Where:

At home, at School, at the park, at the movies

Why?

They could not figure out what movie to watch, someone broke the TV, someone kick a ball throw a window

April 19th mum and dad went to the movies, and had an argument about what movie to watch.


OSCAR CRIED

When :

In the morning April 19th, last week, yesterday.

Where:

At school, at home, at the park

Why ?

He was hurt, he got bullied


In the morning april 19th oscar cried at school because he was getting bullied and teased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post