Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Scary house part #1

    scary house part #1By NOAH
Once upon a time there was a scary house. Everybody was to afraid to go into the house even the toughest guy in the world, nobody has taken a foot step in it for 74 years but one person last year a little kid went in the house and got eaten alive every cop in the whole of California went in the house, some people heard a scream and a roar  so we sent a drone with a camera on it then we saw an oger the oger jumped up and grab the drone  so then we evacuated the city and then we sent a nuke after 3 days after that we started rebuilding the city and we got heaps of firefighters to put the fire out after four years the city was rebuilt then heaps of people started moving there and then it be came the most popular city in the whole world.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Noah
    Good work on choosing to do some free choice writing. Will there be a part two to the story? Next time you could go back and edit your work with punctuation such as full stops and capitals. Keep up the writing
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Noah
    I love the story its sounds like something I would love to read.
    Can you please tell me what happens next?
    Did the ogre live?
    from Travis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Travis
      yes he is because he is indestructible I will update it today
      thank you Travis
      from Noah

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post