Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

NISSAN GTR BLOG POST BY NOAH


              Nissan GTR
                                       BY NOAH 

On this doc I am going to talk about NISSAN GTR,
Nissan gtr are fast and also good for drifting but one tye of Nissan Gtr back wheels will blow up\ the R35 wheels normally do. 

The type of nissan gtr they are the R30 
to start with then the R31, R32, R33, R34 R35, R36 that is the type of Nissan gtr car you can get in the world. 

In some cars you can get nos in most types of cars in the world even on games like need for speed.

This is nos in a R34 and this is a can of nos.

hydraulics

          

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah
    It's great to see you are spending some time at home to learn about a subject that interests you. Is this your favourite car and if so why or why not? I'm assuming the tyres would be quite different to some other types of cars?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I will do that

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post