Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Writing - Tuna (eels)

 Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.


Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.


Long fin Eels also known as tuna you can search for them all a round New Zealand. Many people throughout New Zealand try to take eels (tuna) fish. Did you a tuna can live up to 100 years old they are meany tips of eels (tuna). Did you know that the eel (tuna) ways up to 20kg meany people try to catch the eels (tuna). The Tuna (Eels) hunts down their prey fast - sleek, sneaky and fast.



Have you ever tried a Eel?




4 comments:

  1. Hey Noah
    I really enjoyed your blog about [eels] there was lot of facts I did not know.

    Maybe have a better question next time.

    from Archie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the the feed back Archie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noah
    I really liked your blog. But some of your sentences don't really make sence.
    But over all I loved your blog. My answer to your question is no I have not tried Eel but I might.
    -Cairo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noah
    your blog post was very interesting to reading and it had a lot of fun facts to.

    for your question I have sadly not tried an eel.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post