Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

about my speech

The reason I chose this topic because I like cars

NOAH SPEECH Do you like pollute

because I don’t. Hi I am Noah and this is my speech
Firstly I believe that ELECTRIC CARS are good

because they don’t pollute the air. 
Secondly, I  believe that the government should make

electric cars less expensive, so everyone can afford one.
Thirdly, most cars on the road today run on gas. Gas is

made from oil and other fossil fuels, and it is a

non-renewable resource. When all the oil runs

out - that is it there is none left. If we don’t have

electric cars one day there will be no oil left and

then we could not drive because cars run out of

oil and if we do not have any oil what will we do then?                                                                
A nice in between car is a hybrid car it has two

kinds of power. It has an engine that runs on gas.

It has a motor that runs on electricity. The two

power sources work together to make it more efficient.  
              The good thing about electric cars is that they

do not pollute the air but ordinary cars do, so that is

why we need to get rid of  the ordinary cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post