Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Thursday sport's Blog

The last few months the year 5 to 8 have been playing soccer, netball, rugby, and hockey. I trialled for rugby but I did not get in. So instead I now play soccer we have played like a team so here are the score board for the last four game's my team name is the crows. This is my team photo but I am not in the photo the last game is not on there but we lost 5 nill.
I feel like I got better at not being a ball hog and being a team player.
I love playing mid field because you get to pass the ball a lot more.

L 8-0
L 15-0
L 12-0
L 8-1




What is your favourite soccer position and why?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noah it is james I like striker so I can score goals. I like mid field as well. maybe next time you do a blog check your grammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noah I really like the way you wrote out your story and told us how long you have been playing for, I really enjoyed it from Lincoln

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post