Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

New Zealand Warriors woman's team

This week I .have been reading this article about the New Zealand Warriors woman's team with the teacher. It has quit    e fun reading this article

The New Zealand Warriors will not have a women’s team this year.

Last week the club announced that it will withdrawn from the 2021 women’s NRL competition. The club said it was a financial decision due to the effects of Covid-19.

Warriors chief executive Cameron George said the club is committed to rejoining an expanded competition in 2022.

A number of top Kiwi Ferns players have already headed to Australia to play in state leagues ahead of the NRLW.

Warriors captain Georgia Hale moved from New Zealand to Australia this year and has been playing in the NSW Premiership for the North Sydney Bears, after turning out for the Tweed Seagulls in Queensland’s BHP Premiership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post