Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Museum trip

On Monday we went to the Museum we where there for the hole day first I got to school. Then we all got on the bus and went to the museum then we got of and went inside and got in to our groups and went of to our activities first we did woodwork we learnt how to make fires and we Rosewood and tide at onto a pounamu and we used it as an axe and we Rosewood and tide it around a pounamu and we use it as an axe we were hacking a big bit of wood. After that my class look for same items it toke like 25 minutes same where easy same where hard when we got back to school we got to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post