Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

lawn bowls

the last few weeks in Term 4 we've been doing some Thursday sport lawn bowls cricket and koffelball twice and lawn bowls ones  Bulls lawn bowls my team was me and Blake s got 420 points and the little is 480 and that team was zach and karter we came second overall I got 100 points and we came second overall I got 100 points Blake got 100 points 100 was the Highest you could get. then we had a challenge there was three hoops line up and we had one bowl where to roll them then we had a challenge there was three hoops line up and we had one bowl where to roll them into a hoop we got 3 the other teams got one or two or none 3 everyone doing probably over 1000 points score in the whole sition today on the 28\11\19 I played cricket we won 27\26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post